Hey, guys again! From now on, every time I visit a restaurant I will be writing a few things about it. I will give it a rating for, ambiance, service and most importantly the food itself. I will also mention what food I ate, two things I liked about the dish and two things that could use improvement in the dish. Today’s edition is about Angelomio’s!!!
Angelomio’s is a quiet but large restaurant in the heart of Menlo downtown. Their food is extremely high quality with a taste of home. The dish I had was the Seafood Pasta. As some of you might know from my first post ever, this is one of my favorite combinations of food.
- The way the salmon was cooked
- The Al Dante texture of the pasta
- There were not enough prawns
- I personally don’t like calms so the clams were a disappointment for me
- The quality of the paintings was not very high but the restaurant had a very Italian feel to it
- The people were very nice and friendly and were very patient
- The ingredient used and the flavors presented were extraordinary but there were some improvements needed like the prawns
Address: 820 Santa Cruz Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025